OK, here is the how-to:
- Take a 4"x5¼" panel of watercolor paper, wipe with the Embossing Biddy, and stamp the succulent/flower images all over in Versamark. Then White heat emboss them.
- Use an Aqua-painter to color the images in Watermelon Wonder and Crushed Curry. Then do a light wash around the flowers with very dilute Smoky Slate, and do some light Smoky Slate spatters across the panel. Stitch around the panel with sewing machine and white thread.
- Adhere watercolor panel to a Watermelon Wonder card base.
- Take a scrap of Watermelon Wonder, wipe with the Embossing buddy, stamp the sentiment in Versamark, and White heat emboss. Then die cut with the Lots of Labels framelit and trim down.
- Apply dimensionals to the back of the sentiment piece, remove the backing, and stick a nest of Silver Metallic thread to the back.
- Diecut a Vellum flower, or succulent framelit if you have them. Tuck it behind the sentiment piece and add a glue dot, or an adhesive of your choice, to the back of the velum where it will be hidden, then stick it to the card front. All done!
What do you think? Are you going to give it a try? Please do, and share your results with us all!!
If you have seen something you need for your crafting life, just click the image in the supply list below and it will take you to my store! If you order less than $150, please use this month's Host Code, which can be found at the top of the sidebar on the right.
And be sure to check the box allowing me to contact you when you check out. I can't send you a thank you card if I don't know your address! And I promise to only send you happy mail, no junk mail :)