So, I got to play with the Eastern Palace Suite again!! I love the dies in this suite the most of all. I think they are a must-have from this upcoming catalog. And that I have just begun to see the possibilities with the rest of this suite.
The Artisan Design Team is taking another go at this suite, so grab a cuppa and hop around!
- First cut a panel of Whisper White to 4"x5¼".
- Use Powder Pink, Tranquil Tide, and Fresh Fig ink to sponge through the masks you created. Wipe the panel with the Embossing Buddy, and use a mask and sponge on some Versamark so you can add some Copper heat embossed images. Sweet!
- Trim the panel to 3¾"x5". Save the trimmings to add to the inside of the card.
- Stitch around the masked panel and adhere it to the Kraft card base.
- Use the Stitched Shapes framelits to make a Vellum and a Kraft circle, then Copper heat emboss the sentiment. Layer those up and popped them on the sponged panel.
Those tassels are to die for! After I diecut the sentiment layers with the Eastern Medallion and Stitched Shapes dies, I added some Clear Wink of Stella to the inner parts of the Tranquil Tide layer, and tied the tassel on with some Gold thread.
Well, that is it! If you started with Allison, then this was the last stop of the hop. If you didn't start with Allison, keep clicking!! There is so much more to see!
Tanya Boser - You are here!
If you have seen something you need for your crafting life, just click the image in the supply list below and it will take you to my store! If you order less than $150, please use this month's Host Code, which can be found at the top of the sidebar on the right.
And be sure to check the box allowing me to contact you when you check out. I can't send you a thank you card if I don't know your address! And I promise to only send you happy mail, no junk mail :)