You can make 8 of these out of one 8½"x11" piece of card stock. Here are the instructions for cutting these.
- Cut sheet into eight 2¾" x 4" pieces
- Score the short side at ¼", ¾", and 1¼"
- Rotate 90° and cut a slit 1/2" from each side (from the ¼" score line to the 1¼" score line)
- Stamps: Fangtastic
- Paper:Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
- Ink: Peach Parfait, Pumpkin Pie, Pear Pizzazz, Blush Blossom, Basic Gray
- Other: Blender Pen, paper cutter with scoring blade
Here is our cute little witchie-poo! There are so many cute pieces to this set and with the clear mount, it was really easy to stamp the images where I wanted them :-)
Now, go make some of these little treats yourself and share with us!