Sunday, October 17, 2010

Spooky Wreath

I made a Halloween Wreath last month and I brought it to Stamp Club to show everyone. But it was pouring rain when it was time to pack up and leave and my wreath got wet! Then I left it in the car that night so I could bring it in the house when it wasn't raining, but my boys used my car next and the poor wreath got thrown in the trunk and lost some of its flowers! So, I revamped it and used Stampin Dimensionals to adhere the new elements, it sticks better than glue dots form this kind of project.

I made a new "title" with my Wicked Cool set-just got it and love it!! 

And a new rosette in Rich Razzleberry DSP from the Wicked Fun DSP, which I had to add some Black Chunky glitter to with Crystal Effects. I did end up putting a bit of Crystal Effects in the base of the rosette to hold it in place. The glue dots let loose when it was hanging on the door. It is really stuck in place now! It just takes longer for the Crystal Effects to dry than a glue dot ;-)

Gotta love those eyeballs! They are made with the spider web stamp from Wicked Cool and 3 circle punches. The pupil is the Black Flourish Jewels. Love those jewels! And the lovely poofy bow from the Basic Black Striped ribbon.



Yapha said...

Sorry to hear about the first wreath, but wow! This one is great, too! Love those eyeballs!!

Heidi Baks said...

This is great, and your autumn one too!! I have never felt the need to make a wreath... until now! Darn it!!

Carmen said...

Wow .. that is so too cute!! great job!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

I love this!! So very cool sorry about the other one. Stinkers.


Related Posts with Thumbnails