Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tower of Cups


When I got my Morning Cup stamps last week, I made a few projects with it the first day. I had a lot of fun with it! I actually can't wait to play with it again! I used the Color Round Up challenge for the color combo. Thanks Holly! I did have to add some pink though...




I stamped the tower of cups 3 times on top of each other then colored them with a blender pen.
 

The pink ribbon is actually some retired SU ribbon folded over a couple times. The top of the coffee pot has a Rhinestone Basic Jewel to make it look like an old percolator coffee pot. Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder added texture and the pearls on the from really stepped this card up. Loops of Pear Pizzazz ribbon add some balance to the layout.
  • Stamps: Morning Cup
  • Paper: Certainly Celery, Naturals White, Crumb Cake
  • Ink: Pink Pirouette, Certainly Celery, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
  • Other: Big Shot with Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, blender pen,  Stampin Dimensionals, Pearls Basic Jewels, Pink Pirouette 1-1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Pear Pizzazz Double stitched ribbon, Sticky Strip, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

5 comments:

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

So fun! Great way to use this set!

Debra Burgin said...

This is an un-inked set in my house. Now that I'm moving beyond Christmas cards (except my own!), I'll use your inspiration to get stamping! Love the colors on this!

Carmen said...

Lovely card ... great way to dress it up too!

Yapha said...

Great colors & textures! I love that tower of cups, too!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

This is WOW great job! You do such a great job coloring! Thanks for playing along even though you added that dread pink!! Bawawawawa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails