Sunday, October 10, 2010

Leaf Gift Bag


So, what happens when you have too much stuff on your stamping area? Apparently I set things on fire. And then have an asthma attack. As I am trying to blow out the flames, lol! I ended up uses a Puffs Plus tissue to put it out. The lotion must have magical fire retardant abilities, lol! This was to be a lovely gift bag for someone, and an example of the bags we made at club  the end of September.


Here's the whole bag. It was so pretty! Why couldn't it have been the top of the bag. I could have cut that off and still used it. But, stuff would fall out the bottom of this one. Sigh.... oh well. It was a 1 cent lunch bag. I guess I can live with that. 


Here it is standing up, all done, with the hole....
And why would it catch on fire on my desk, you ask? Well, I had a tea light lit and I was sealing the ends of the Rope Twine (which you can buy on the Clearance Rack for $2.99 for a 15 yd roll!) by dipping the ends in the melted wax and allowing it to dry before threading it through the holes at the top of the gift bag. That's how :-)

So now that you have seen the Tinkerin In Ink blooper of the day (wish I could say of the year), how about you cheer me up by booking a workshop! You too could get a lovely gift bag (minus the hole) with goodies in it for your troubles! Or go place an order on my demo website, or check out my kits/shares for sale. Or, if you don't want to spend any money, leave me a comment. Those always make me :-)

Hey, I just realized it is 10/10/10! That should be good luck or something, don't you think?!

5 comments:

Jen Timko said...

Oh, my...how sad that little hole looks! The bag is just beautiful, though. I'm certain I wouldn't have the same sense of humor but you certainly made me smile.

Yapha said...

Gorgeous bag! I'm just glad you got the fire out quickly! Stamp safely!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

I'm glad the fire wasn't worse! The bag is quite cute!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Ok first I am gonna say what in the world girl! lol thank goodness nothing worse happened!!! Do I need to come supervise you? It was a cute bag for sure!

Heidi Baks said...

How funny!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails