Sunday, October 24, 2010

Tall Pumpkin Notes


I was sending out some fliers last week and I wanted to include a note, so I made a few of these tall notes. They don't open and fit in a business size envelope.

Here is the whole thing. I watercolored the pumpkins with a blender pen and ink squeezed off the ink pads onto the inside of the lids.
  • Stamps: Autumn Harvest
  • Paper: Concord Crush, Peach Parfait, Certainly Celery, Naturals Ivory
  • Ink: Early Espresso, Peach Parfait, Pumpkin Pie, Certainly Celery
  • Other: Big Shot with Tasteful Trim die, Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack, blender pen, Pearl Basic Jewels, sponges
ETA: I submitted this card to a challenge!


Check it out!

    4 comments:

    Sara Mattson-Blume said...

    That is very cool. I love the way you used the bitty punches on the scallopy-thing. So cool.

    Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

    Cool idea! Love it!

    Rhonda Langley said...

    Great idea! Love the idea of a tall card!

    Terry said...

    I like the way you added the little flowers onto the Tasteful Trim die-cut scallops! Thanks for sharing this with us at Friday Mashup!.

    Terry

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails