Sunday, December 22, 2013

Snowman Christmas

Like many crafters, when I find a new project I love, I tend to make it a few times before I do other things. Well, the K-Cup gift box I designed has been my current muse :)

I had a card in my stash from a couple of years ago and was inspired to create a box to go with it!

The snowmen in this stamp set remind you of marshmallows. Marshmallows, cocoa... K-Cups of cocoa!
  • Stamps: Merry Winter (retired), Greetings of the Season, Borderlines (retired)
  • Ink: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Poppy Parade (retired)
  • Paper: Naturals White, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Poppy Parade (retired)
  • Other: 2½" Circle and 2-3/8" Scallop Circle punches, Poppy Parade ribbon (retired), Paper Piercer, dimensionals, Paper Trimmer, Bone Folder, Sticky Strip


I wasn't sure if I would like the polka dots on the box until I finished it, and I love them. It is so satisfying when an idea works out :)

OK, on last shot of the box all the way open. I can't wait to give this to one of my co-workers for Christmas!! We have a Keurig in our department. Some of our doctors are just like kids, always have to have the newest toys, and one of the docs got the Keurig for our department for Christmas last year. At least they share some of their toys with us ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!!! I just love those snowmen!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails