- I did discover that the retired Hearts framelits coordinate perfectly with these hearts, and I was able to cut out a bunch of the scalloped heart to use as the back of these heart pockets.
- I heat embossed words and hearts in Gold and Silver embossing powders, cut out the scalloped hearts in Thick Whisper White, Kraft, Vellum, and some gold vellum I had in my stash.
- Then I used a ruler and my bone folder to crease the tops of the hearts and folded them down.
- I used my sewing machine to first stitch the flaps down and attach the banners.
- Next I stitched the patterned paper hearts to the scalloped hearts to form a pocket.
- Then I stamped the rest of the sentiments in Versafine Onyx Black.
- I also stapled the sequin trim (don't you love that Watermelon sequin trim?!) and the Mint Macaron twine using a mini-stapler.
- I did glue a few lose sequins to one of the pockets, but decided that I had put enough work into this set of 30 treat pockets :)
So what do you think? Are you ready to make your own?
If you don't already have a subscription to Paper Pumpkin, now is a great time to try it out, and there is a special going on during Sale-A-Bration. Check out this video telling you all about it!
If you would like to purchase a Cute Conversations kit of your own, become an active member of Paper Pumpkin and you will be able to purchase this kit, while supplies last. There are several of the past kits currently available. Just click on the image below, and it will take you right to me store.
Contact me with any questions regarding Paper Pumpkin, I will be happy to help :)
And if you would like to purchase some of the items I used today, here are some convenient links to help you out :) And if your order is less than $150, please use this month's Host Code: PCUN2KHD