- I scored and folded the watercolor paper to create a top fold card. Then I laid it flat on my MDF board and taped it down with the blue painters tape.
- I used my Gansai Tambi black watercolor paint to create the background.
- I dried the paint with my heat tool and made sure it was really dry do I could heat emboss the flowers in white and the sentiment in gold.
- The gold did not show up well enough, so I used my Aqua-painter to lift some of the black paint off the paper.
- I used a fine detail paint brush with a tiny bit of water and Perfect Pearls powder to paint the flowers. The colors of Perfect Pearls I used are:
- Interference Red
- Interference Green
What do you think? Would you try this technique? I would love to see what you make if you do!!
And if you would like to purchase some of the items I used today, here are some convenient links to help you out :) And if your order is less than $150, please use this month's Host Code: PCUN2KHD