Thursday, July 18, 2013

Beach Memories

Today is the kick-off of Stampin' Up! convention, and I can guarantee you that I am having a great time! I know I am excited just typing this as I can't wait to meet up with my friends and go exploring again :)
I have held off posting my swap projects until now as I wanted people to have their swaps in hand and get to see them first.
This is a 3"x4" Project Life style scrapbooking insert, which is something you will be able to use soon with a new product in the Holiday Mini. (It goes live on August 1st, just a couple weeks away)

I just love these birds, and how easy they are to watercolor. I did not use watercolor paper on this, although that was my plan. I sorta had the project all cut up before I realized I had used Naturals White. It still works great.
  • Stamps: Wetlands
  • Ink: Illuminate, Crumb Cake, Pacific Point
  • Paper: Crumb Cake and Pacific Point Core'dinations, Naturals White
  • Other: Big Shot with Woodgrain embossing folder, Sanding Block, Natural Trim ribbon, Aqua-painter, Embossing Buddy, Smokey Slate embossing powder, Heat Gun, sewing machine and thread
Hopefully I will post an update with a completed page using this element!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails