Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Cool Christmas

And the swaps keep coming! I'm telling you, I went a little crazy, and it is going to take a while to get them all posted :) And Christmas is now 5 short months away.  This is a super easy card to mass produce and is quite mailable.

Snowflakes would look good too, but I really like the elegant and vintage feel to this one. That is Pool Party ink and Coastal Cabana ribbon. They look good together, I think :)
  • Stamps: Lovely Romance, Greetings of the Season
  • Ink: Whisper White, Pool Party
  • Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake
  • Other: Signo white gel pen, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Paper Piercer and Mat, Rhinestones Basic Jewels, Coastal Cabana Stretch Ruffle ribbon, Dimensionals
That has to be one of the shortest "other" sections I have done is a while! I guess a girl collects a few tools over the years ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails