Monday, July 22, 2013

Freaky Love

More swaps! This is for the Savvy Swappers group I joined at the beginning of the year. We decided to exchange our June swaps at convention this year.

When I saw this sentiment, I had to have this set! It is so darn cute! And totally something I would say :)

The heart in the center is actually sponged with Whisper White masked with a negative of the large Heart punch. I am not sure, but I think I used Core'dinations on over half of the swaps I made!
  • Stamps: Yippe-Skippee!
  • Ink: Whisper White, Illuminate
  • Paper: Naturals White, Cherry Cobbler Core'dinations, Early Espresso
  • Other: Big Shot with Beautifully Baroque and Adorning Accents embossing folders and Labels framelits, Festive and Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Paper Piercer and Mat, Signo white gel pen, Small Heart and Full Heart punches, Sanding Block, Embossing Buddy, Heat Gun, Cherry Cobbler embossing powder, Rhinestones Basic Jewels, Dimensionals, sponge

1 comment:

Yapha said...

I freakin' love this card! Great colors and textures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails