Friday, July 26, 2013

Awesome...Thanks!

This is a pretty in your face card, but that can be really fun sometimes :) This is the first thing I made with the new Simply Stars set and I used this card for the second half of my Savvy Swappers June swap. Now I am kind of thinking I should make a few more, some for Operation Write Home, one for my card sales box, and one for me to use :)

Stars and Chevrons were made to go together, don't you think :) And I am so glad I decided to buy the Soft Suede taffeta ribbon not that long ago. I never know what I am going to need until I start playing.
Did you know that these stars coordinate with the retired SU Large and Small Star punches? I am so glad I still have those, but I couldn't use them for the swap because they are not currently available. Can't demonstrate something you can't sell :)
  • Stamps: Positively Chevron, Yippe-Skippee, Simply Stars
  • Ink: Soft Suede, Soft Sky, Daffodil Delight
  • Paper: Soft Sky, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
  • Other: Big Shot with Modern Mosaic embossing folder, Signo white gel pen, Simply Pressed Clay with Buttons and Blossoms Mold, Soft Suede Taffeta ribbon, White Baker's Twine, Paper Piercer and Mat, needle

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails