Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Too Much Happy?!

Never! I ♥ ♥ ♥ this one! It is another Project Life style scrapbooking insert swap, and I can't stop looking at it! I love that the Mosaic Madness stamps fit just perfectly into the petals of the Floral framelit, and that the smaller Floral framelit fits so perfectly ion the points of the Mosaic stamps in the center. And the sun and beach feel of this piece. Yup, pretty happy with myself :)

Really, I can't help it. I have to use as much Core'dinations as possible! It is so awesome! I actually could not stop myself from just designing and immediately making all of the swap pieces right away. I had been designing the prototype for each swap, then cutting and Big Shotting everything, then putting the kits aside to work on after everything was designed. The plan was to keep the creative juices flowing and them just coast with the busy work. This way I was not getting so rushed at the end that I couldn't think of anything. It worked pretty well!
  • Stamps: Mosaic Madness, Yippee-Skippee
  • Ink: Crushed Curry, Smokey Slate
  • Paper: Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay Core'dinations
  • Other: Big Shot with Floral framelit and Modern Mosaic embossing folder, Sanding Block, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Paper Piercer and Mat, Bermuda Bay 1/8" Taffeta ribbon, Rhinestones Basic Jewels, Dimensionals
I hope everyone else loved this at least half as much as I do!

1 comment:

irishgalkelly said...

Wow Tanya, this is awesome! I love how you fit the stamp into the die. Another way to use this is wonderful! Love the bright and cheery colors. Very pretty card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails