Monday, April 15, 2013

Bubbly Birthday

I must have been in the mood for a party when I made these cards! The dots on the DSP remind me of a bubbly drink :)

When I was making this card, I really wanted to use Blushing Bride as it matches some of these dots perfectly. But, SU had not announced that Blushing Bride was returning yet when I made it. lol. So this is made with the retiring Pretty in Pink. This card's colors just make me hungry :)
  • Stamps: Happy Hour
  • Ink: Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit
  • Paper: Pretty in Pink, Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White, Print Poetry DSP pack
  • Other: Wide Oval Designer Label, and 1" Square punches, Occasions Paper Piercing Pack, Paper Piercer and Mat, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Primrose Petals and Summer Starfruit Stitched Satin ribbons, dimensionals
 I thought I would try it again with a different drink glass. It works too!

Then I thought I would try a more masculine color scheme. Summer Starfruit and Midnight Muse mans this up. Think of the glass as a beer pilsner :)


4 comments:

Paper Art Garden said...

Cute card. I like how the ribbons are cut to match the banner. Love the colors.

Anonymous said...

Nice card in all variations. But I have to say that the first one is my favorite; love the colors and the strawberry on the side. At least stamped ones don't affect you :)

Yapha said...

Great cards! Love the drinks with the polka dots. Your ribbon is awesome, too!

Paula said...

Fun, fun cards. Love the colors, layout and the way you used the ribbons.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails