Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Roses for Mom

I fell in love with the Stippled Roses set this fall, bought it, then let it sit on the shelf for months thinking "why did I buy that set?" Then, I started playing with it last month while I was dreaming of summer, and gardening, and the flowers I might plant come spring. I found that I really do love this set! You can create beautiful roses and little posies effortlessly with it!

This is actually a card I made for a swap, so I made ten of them, but only kept one. And did you notice that I used more of the Print Poetry DSP pack? I have 24 out of 48 sheets left with 2 months to go before it retires! Do you think I will get it all used up?
The Core'dinations got a little action here too, and well as several other accessories from the Occasions Mini. I didn't realize how much stuff was from the mini until I had finished them all!
  • Stamps: Stippled Roses, Wonderful Mother
  • Ink: Summer Starfruit, Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso
  • Paper: Primrose Petals Core'dinations, Sahara Sand, Naturals White, Print Poetry DSP pack
  • Other: Big Shot with Lacey Brocade embossing folder and Ovals framelits, Occasions Paper Piercing Pack, Paper Piercer and Mat, Natural Trim ribbon, Pearls Basic Jewels, White Tea Lace Doily, Signo white gel pen, dimensionals
I think this could be used for any occasion to your mother, depending on what you write on the inside. 

5 comments:

Yapha said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card! You are really making me want that Stipple Rose set! I love the colors you used too.

Paper Art Garden said...

Primrose Petals and Summer Starfruit are so pretty together. Love the Stippled Blossom stamp set.

Anonymous said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous. My mom thought so too when she saw the sample on my desk... Oops is. I told her she has to wait until May then she can have it ;)
Seriously - gorgeous color and texture. The stamped roses show 2 step stampin at its best!

Anonymous said...

Very Beautiful. Love the Colors.

Paula said...

It is beautiful! Love the colors and the textures on this card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails