Thursday, April 11, 2013

Elephants Galore!


When I look at this little elephant from the SAB set Patterned Occasions, all I can think of is baby cards! He is just so cute!!! So, I have this package of notecards and envelope sitting on my desk begging to be used, and a friend who had a baby last month. So I think, maybe she needs some cute little thank you cards to send out. And then I start making some with different patterned papers. I had to restrain myself!

This one is done in River Rock and Gumball Green DSP from Print Poetry DSP pack. I will be so sad to see the River Rock go.... I think I better stock up on some paper! The ribbon is actually from way back when River Rock was an In-Color. Yes, I hoard retired stuff! But I am trying to let go and use some of  it up.  :)

How about some Island Indigo and Cherry Cobbler? The DSP is from Festival of Prints from the Holiday Mini. Some embossed hearts and Island Indigo Baker's Twine to round it out.

Midnight Muse and Summer Starfruit came out to play with some more Print Poetry DSP!

Lucky Limeade and Natural Trim ribbon look great with this non-SU stripe/plaid I had in my stash.

Pool Party goes really well with this paper too!

Which one is your favorite?

5 comments:

Yapha said...

Super cute! And what a great dent you are making into your paper stash! Making room for new?

Anonymous said...

What a great set of cards. The elephant looks so cute with those different colors and patterns. I Love that they are all different, yet the same. Hope your friend enjoys using them. (Of course, they're so cute she may not be able to…)

Paper Art Garden said...

Ok, after showing me all the really cute cards, you want to know which is my favorite? I like them all, but I think Gumball Green and River Rock is my favorite.

Paula said...

So cute!! I love them all. This elephant also looks like a baby card to me. Great way to use up some of that stash!

Anonymous said...

I love the Island Indigo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails