Monday, April 29, 2013

Mom's Flowers

Does this look a little familiar? Sorry, I just had to make another card with this color combo and pattern. Some things bear repeating.

 A few die cuts, layers, and some ribbon and this card is all dressed up with somewhere to go! My mother's favorite color used to be yellow. I don't know what it is anymore, and if she is anything like me, it changes fairly frequently! 
  • Stamps: Secret Garden, Wonderful Mother
  • Ink: Calypso Coral, Summer Starfruit, Early Espresso, Illuminate, Craft Whisper White
  • Paper: Naturals White, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Summer Starfruit, Early Espresso, Whisper White
  • Other: Big Shot with Secret Garden and Apothecary Accents framelits, 1¼" Circle punch, Early Espresso ¼" Stitched Grosgrain ribbon, Embossing Buddy, Heat GUn, White embossing powder, Aquapainter, dimensionals
I hope I have inspired you all to create your own Mother's Day cards. Handmade is the best :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still lovin' that color combination and the aqua painter/white craft ink accents. Mom might even like this as much as the elbow macaroni and elmer's glue creations of the past. (Those came first, so my mom says they are hard to beat!) ;)

Yapha said...

Such a fun card! Love those colors together with the Crumb Cake!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails