Friday, April 26, 2013

Preorder Madness!

So, one of the huge perks of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is the preorder period for any of the catalogs, and this week we got to get a smattering of things from the main catalog that will debut May 31, 2013. Such excitement, I had to next day air my order so I could get my copy of the new catalog AND play with the new In-Colors and a couple of new sets! I have a few days off before I go back to work again, and have the chance to play :)

This is actually the second of three cards I made on Thursday after my box of goodies arrived. I am over the moon about the new colors and this set! The main panel was so easy to stamp, I just started in the middle and worked my way out eye-balling it the whole time! And the whole card idea just popped into my head after looking at this sketch from Retro Sketches.
  • Stamps: Mosaic Madness, Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Ink: Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, Strawberry Slush, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
  • Paper: Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, Strawberry Slush, Early Espresso
  • Other: Big Shot with Modern Mosaic embossing folder, Bitty Shapes punch pack, Signo white gel pen, Pearls Basic Jewels, dimensionals, sponges
And one more view because I just could not decide which on I liked better! That will teach me to take more than 2 pictures of a card. So, did you spy the names of some new stuff? Well, I will be posting more new stuff in days to come. I also have more Mother's Day stuff coming as promised!

5 comments:

Yapha said...

Oh this is fabulous! I should have known you would do something amazing with this set! And those colors are super yummy! I can't wait until mine arrives later today!

Anonymous said...

You kicked it with this card. The color combo is so bright and cheery and I love the pattern you created with the stamps. My favorite part though is the embossed layers with the added flowers. Wonderful!

Paper Art Garden said...

I love the card and the colors. I didn't even think I liked this stamp set, but I do now. Thanks for the inspiration!

Katherine said...

What an adorable card!

Paula said...

So cute! I am hoping to play with mine today. Love what you did with the new colors and stamps.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails