Monday, October 7, 2013

Big Thank You

Fall is really settled in here, and I hear some people in the country have already gotten snow! I guess I am just not quite ready to let go of summer's bright colors :)

Stampin' Up! came out with a set of photopolymer Thank You sentiments, and this is the biggest one. It just begged for some embossing. I am quite happy with this card. I think I might make a couple more, one to sell, and a spare to have on hand. I have some thank you cards to send out this week :)

Have you tried photopolymer SU style yet? There are several sets available and they are a lot of fun to use. Check them out!


In the meantime, here is a photo of fall in my yard. Actually form last fall, this fall has been too wet and cloudy for much photo taking, but this is what fall feels like to me :) This is wood we cut and split from a Norway Pine that died in our front yard and we had to cut down. Time to get our wood room ready to store wood, order wood for delivery, go for crisp and crunchy walks in the yard and the park. Getting the last of the summer stuff put away out of the yard. And thinking about what Christmas lights I want up this year. Soon it will be too cold to be outside trying to hang those things up!


4 comments:

Natalie said...

I love your design and the pretty colors you chose!

Yapha Mason said...

I love that Thank You and I love how you used it! Great card with gorgeous colors!

Anonymous said...

Great color combo and it looks so good with the "fall" themed stamp. Who'd a known?

I hope you enjoy a beautiful fall before winter descends. We're just looking forward to the humidity lifting down here… ;)

Paper Art Garden said...

Very pretty. I really like the background in three colors and the sentiment embossed on top of the colors.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails