Saturday, October 19, 2013

Washi Makes Everything Better

I've been digging through my supplies again lately and guess what I found?! A whole pile of little take-out boxes I had pre-cut with my Coluzzle template! Perfect opportunity to play with a quick idea :)



I made this little box with the Chalkboard marker and the Chalkboard technique and thought I was done. But then I spied my rolls of Washi tape.

Now that adds some pizzazz! It brought this little box from cute to Wow in about 60 seconds! The little bat is stamped with Illuminate ink. I think I am going to have to buy another ink refill for that pad soon, I use it so much :)

My Glimmer brads are finally coming out to play :) I don't use much glitter because I don't always know if something is going to end up in the Operation Write Home box- no glitter allowed there! It makes our soldiers more visible with night vision goggles. But there is no way this box will go, it isn't a card ;)

How about a little more Halloween fun? I found these Zombie Pumpkins on Pinterest! They crack me up! (they are originally from the Martha Stewart site in case you wanted to know...)




4 comments:

Yapha Mason said...

What a great box! I love the chalkboard technique on it! And you are right, the Washi tape adds the perfect touch!

Anonymous said...

Awesome box they are cute and the washi tape was perfect to add. I love the pumpkins they cracked me up!

Anonymous said...

What a cute box! And it's so fun how you kicked it up a notch with Washi and the glimmer brad. Easy to do, but what a great touch!
Those pumpkins are too funny. My boys would love them!

Paper Art Garden said...

The washi tape really completes the box. Fun little treat box.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails