Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Harvest Thanks

Phew! I made it through another five shift stretch at work. Did you know it was a full moon this weekend? I figured it out after work started... Yes, the full moon brings out the crazy in people!
And now I am thankful to have an unexpected eight whole nights off!

I am also thankful for inspiration from one of the many sketch challenges out there :) This is from CASe this Sketch

 I went a little crazy with the woodgrain, but I still like it :) The Smoky Slate panel is stamped with Silver Encore ink, as is the Thanks on the sentiment. Love that stuff!!


I am also thankful that my yard does not look like this yet. And that when it does, these two young men bring in the wood for the wood stove after it has been delivered :) We will be ordering wood tomorrow. It has been snowing every day for a week, but thankfully it has all melted quickly. Except for the stuff on top of the shed... but it will be staying soon, and we have already started burning wood. I am savoring the last few days of fall here.

Supplies:


5 comments:

Betty said...

Lovely card and bautiful design. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

Yapha Mason said...

Gorgeous! I love that multi-colored wood panel! Enjoy your time off.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, I love that multi color with the background. That is a neat idea. Dh is still stacking firewood here too. Thanks to all that lovely rain. lol

Anonymous said...

You always break out of the box - this time with the color combo. Very neat!

p.s. Snow already? Brrrrrrr says the Florida girl. Yikes!

Paper Art Garden said...

The silver is beautiful on the Crushed Curry. Love the multi colored wood grain.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails