Monday, October 14, 2013

Monstermaniacs Easel Card

Have you seen the newest In With You winner? Doris D. designed this fantastic set of lovable monsters :) Here is a link to a pdf that explains a bit about In With You and how to get this set. This fella just makes me think of hugs and tickle monsters. I wish my kids were still little so we could do tickle monsters... nut I will have grandkids, so I guess I will save it for them!

I used this sketch from Retro Sketches, and the StampinAddicts Pinterest Recycle Challenge #7- easel cards to make this one. It is going in the Operation Write Home box. I think it is just perfect for sending to a kiddo back home :)


This is a full sized card and I just added a score line at 2-1/8" on the card base front so that is stands up. I just used a skinny strip of Pumpkin Pie card stock as the stopper, and there is still plenty of room for a message inside.



Until the grandbabies start coming, I'll just have to giggle at this :)

Supplies:


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG ROFL I love that squirrels thing!! Your card is way to cute!!! Love it!

Yapha Mason said...

That is absolutely adorable!! Great saying for the monster, and nice colors!

Katie Melhus said...

Love everything about this card! Love the contrast of the subtle papers and the bright orange monster! Love the squirrels, too :) Gorgeous take on this week's sketch! -Katie

Anonymous said...

Too, too cute! Love the colors, textures and details. Another awesome card!

Paper Art Garden said...

Great job combining two challenges. A monster birthday. How fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails