Sunday, October 13, 2013

Leafy Birthday Wishes

This card was inspired by a Debbie Hughes card. I loved the feel of the card, very earthy and simple. I added a bit, changed the colors, and made it my own.

I oops on the color of the stamping. I thought I had grabbed the Crushed Curry, but I got the Summer Starfruit instead. Of course, the stamped tape strips were a late addition, so the leaves, sponging, and piercing were already done. No way was I starting over. I think it still looks good :)

And here is my color inspiration, my very own front yard :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty I love the colors and the layout.

Yapha Mason said...

What a lovely card! Those leaves are so pretty! I didn't notice the ink issue at all!

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card. Love the soft color combo and the stitched detail is an added "wow". So pretty...

Paper Art Garden said...

The card is beautiful. Perfect inspiration for colors in the nature photograph. I love the leaves cut out of the Designer Paper and the stamped tape. Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails